Bowflex Treadmill Repair
We're in your neighborhood, and we'll fix it no matter where you bought it.
Bowflex treadmill repair service
Is your Bowflex treadmill not working?
Whether you're looking for preventive maintenance, treadmill repair, replacement parts, or a brand new Bowflex treadmill for your home gym or fitness center, Sears Home Services' fitness equipment repair experts can help.
We're your best, most-trusted option for fast, quick, and easy local service, repair, and maintenance service of your gym equipment. Whether your Bowflex treadmill won't turn on, won't change resistance, or won't stop beeping, we'll connect you to the best local exercise equipment repair service technicians in the business. Technicians that are highly trained, licensed, vetted, nearby, and guaranteed to help fix all of your equipment repair needs for Bowflex machines and most other major brands.
We typically recommend the following maintenance for Bowflex treadmills:
- Wipe down your treadmill after each use. Keeping the machine free of dust and dirt is important.
- Lubricate, tighten, & adjust the belt as often as is needed
- Each month, clean under the belt and around the motor
- Keep your Bowflex treadmill on a level surface and use a treadmill mat to protect your floor
- Use a surge protector to prevent damage to the electronics on your treadmill
We have thousands of local technicians that are always "near me," that can help you no matter what your exercise equipment emergency.
Homeowners, did you know Sears Home Services fixes most major appliances, including refrigerators, televisions, and HVAC systems? See everything we repair and schedule a service call today.
Bowflex Treadmill is quick and easy
Book online in less than a minute.
Apply your diagnostic fee to the costs of repair or replacement.
Save up to $150 on your repair if you enroll in a home warranty.