Bowflex Stationary Bike Repair
We're in your neighborhood, and we'll fix it no matter where you bought it.
Bowflex exercise bike repair service
Is your Bowflex stationary bike not working?
Whether you're looking for preventive maintenance, exercise bike repair, or a brand new Bowflex stationary bike for your home gym or fitness center, Sears Home Services' fitness equipment repair experts can help.
We're your best, most-trusted option for fast, quick, and easy local service, repair, and maintenance service of your Exercise Bike. Whether your Exercise Bike won't turn on, won't change resistance, or won't stop beeping, we'll connect you to the best local exercise equipment repair service technicians in the business. Technicians that are highly trained, licensed, vetted, nearby, and guaranteed to help fix all of your equipment repair needs for Bowflex machines and most other major brands.
We typically recommend the following maintenance for Bowflex exercise bikes:
On a weekly basis:
- Wipe down unit with cleaner and soft cloth.
- Check proper function of upper display.
- Inspect the housing & overlay.
- Inspect the pedals & straps.
- Test the display monitor.
- Test the heart rate sensors.
- Confirm the machine still operates.
On a monthly basis:
- Check the pedals for grinding noises.
- Inspect the belt/chain for wear and tear.
- Lubricate the drive chain to ensure smooth motion.
- Inspect the crank arm and drive sprocket.
- Inspect & lube the seat post.
- Test & adjust the belt tension.
We have thousands of local technicians that are always "near me," that can help you no matter what your exercise equipment emergency.
Homeowners, did you know Sears Home Services fixes most major appliances, including refrigerators, televisions, and HVAC systems? See everything we repair and schedule a service call today.
Bowflex Stationary Bike is quick and easy
Book online in less than a minute.
Apply your diagnostic fee to the costs of repair or replacement.
Save up to $150 on your repair if you enroll in a home warranty.