AFG treadmill repair service
Is your AFG treadmill not working?
Whether you're looking for preventive maintenance, treadmill repair, replacement parts, or a brand new AFG treadmill for your home gym or fitness center, Sears Home Services' fitness equipment repair experts can help.
We're your best, most-trusted option for fast, quick, and easy local service, repair, and maintenance service of your gym equipment. Whether your AFG treadmill won't turn on, won't change resistance, or won't stop beeping, we'll connect you to the best local exercise equipment repair service technicians in the business. Technicians that are highly trained, licensed, vetted, nearby, and guaranteed to help fix all of your equipment repair needs for AFG machines and most other major brands.
We typically recommend the following maintenance for AFG treadmills:
- Wipe down your treadmill after each use. Keeping the machine free of dust and dirt is important.
- Lubricate, tighten, & adjust the belt as often as is needed
- Each month, clean under the belt and around the motor
- Keep your AFG treadmill on a level surface and use a treadmill mat to protect your floor
- Use a surge protector to prevent damage to the electronics on your treadmill
We have thousands of local technicians that are always "near me," that can help you no matter what your exercise equipment emergency.
AFG Treadmill is quick and easy
Book online in less than a minute.
Apply your diagnostic fee to the costs of repair or replacement.
Save up to $150 on your repair if you enroll in a home warranty.