Snow Blower Tune Up & Maintenance
It’s never too early to prepare for winter. Get your snow blower tune up from us—whether you bought it at Sears or not.
Snow Blower Cleaning & Maintenance includes:
- Check ignition system, carburetor, throttle, and choke controls. Clean engine cooling fins. Change oil.
- Check manual starter and electric starter if so equipped.
- Lubricate moving parts: pivot points, cables, auger shaft, and drive plate zerk.
- Lubricate, inspect, and adjust drive belts and/or chains as applicable.
- Test overall operation of equipment and ensure that all safety features are fully operational at the time of service.
- Replacement parts, repair service, labor for repairs and tax are additional.
Your maintenance is just a phone call away
Book your appointment now, for a time that works best for you.
Our licensed pros will complete the maintenance.
Maintenance work is covered by a 90-day satisfaction guarantee.
8 Snow Blower Maintenance Tips
You might not be ready for winter, but your snow blower should be. These important snow blower maintenance tips will make sure your machine is ready for the white stuff. Winter is just around the corner. Be ready before the first storm hits by... Read more .