Snow Blower Maintenance
It's never too early to prepare for winter. Get your snow blower tune up from us—whether you bought it at Sears or not.
Our snow blower maintenance includes:
- Check ignition system, carburetor, throttle, and choke controls. Clean engine cooling fins. Change oil.
- Check manual starter and electric starter if so equipped.
- Lubricate moving parts: pivot points, cables, auger shaft, and drive plate zerk.
- Lubricate, inspect, and adjust drive belts and/or chains as applicable.
- Test overall operation of equipment and ensure that all safety features are fully operational at the time of service.
- Oil is included. Replacement parts, repair service, labor for repairs and tax are additional.
Your maintenance is just a few clicks away
Book your appointment now, for a time that works best for you.
Our licensed pros will complete the maintenance.
Maintenance work is covered by a 90-day satisfaction guarantee.