Snow Blower Cleaning & Maintenance includes:
- Check ignition system, carburetor, throttle, and choke controls. Clean engine cooling fins. Change oil.
- Check manual starter and electric starter if so equipped.
- Lubricate moving parts: pivot points, cables, auger shaft, and drive plate zerk.
- Lubricate, inspect, and adjust drive belts and/or chains as applicable.
- Test overall operation of equipment and ensure that all safety features are fully operational at the time of service.
- Replacement parts, repair service, labor for repairs and tax are additional.
Your maintenance is just a phone call away
Book your appointment now, for a time that works best for you.
Our licensed pros will complete the maintenance.
Maintenance work is covered by a 90-day satisfaction guarantee.