Upholstery cleaning by Sears
Clean upholstery brightens up the whole room. Sears offers upholstery cleaning services to get ground-in dirt, stubborn stains and unpleasant odors out of your upholstered furniture.
Why choose Sears to clean your upholstery?
- Sears upholstery cleaning technicians go through special training so they know how to properly care for all upholstery fabric types—even delicate ones.
- All our employees must pass background checks and drug testing.
- We guarantee satisfaction. Just call us within 30 days of service and we’ll come back out to address your concerns.
Two-step upholstery cleaning
Sears cleans upholstery in two steps:
- First, a trained upholstery technician applies a heated fabric-cleaning spray to lift dirt out of the upholstery fibers.
- Next, the technician uses a high-powered rinse and extraction machine to remove the dirt and cleaning solution.
While cleaning upholstery, the technician gives extra attention to trouble shots and uses special tools for crevices and delicate fabric folds.
Optional Upholstery Cleaning Services
Sears offers two additional, optional upholstery cleaning services:
Upholstery protector. By having Sears apply fabric protector after cleaning your upholstery, your furniture can stay clean longer, and stains are easier to clean up before they set. The UltraCare™ Fourguard Carpet & Upholstery treatment is available with our Deep Clean Plus Protect service and with the Deep Clean Plus Protect & Deodorize service.
Upholstery deodorizing. UltraCare™ Pet Odor Eliminator uses enzymes to neutralize the sources of odors. In addition to pet odors, it removes odors from vomit, sour milk and other sources. Upholstery deodorizing is available with our Deep Clean Plus Deodorize service and with the Deep Clean Plus Deodorize and Protect service.