Home window replacement service
Sears replacement windows combine leading edge technology with affordability.
Let the sunshine into your home with new replacement windows from Sears. New windows can make your home more energy efficient by keeping cool air inside and hot air outside in summer, and warm air inside and cold air outside in winter. Sears replacement windows also make your home quieter by reducing noise from the outside. And replacing windows can make your home more attractive and increase its value. Read our guide to learn when to replace windows.
Sears sells and installs vinyl replacement windows in a variety of styles, including double hung windows, casement windows, sliding windows, bay windows and many more. A popular window replacement favorite at Sears Home Services is the double-hung window. Our durable double hung model 5400 windows offer affordability with amazing features better than many competitors who only provide single hung designs.
We have multiple models, design choices and options including window shapes, interior and exterior colors, blinds, and glass types to work within your personal style and budget. And speaking of colors, wait until you see the brand new and highly popular black on black windows. A showstopper for sure!
Looking for energy efficiency? Your consultant will work with you to maximize the efficiency of your home including meeting ENERGY STAR® ratings.
We are committed to your satisfaction. Home Advisor recently awarded us Best of Home Advisor 2020, honoring Sears Home Services for extraordinary quality of work practices, customer service, ratings and reviews, and overall value.
Get your free estimate and see why affordable Sears replacement windows beat the competition!
Take a look at the features of our double hung 5400 model:
- Upper and lower sashes open for outstanding ventilation.
- Frames and sash are welded at mitered corners for added strength.
- Dual-pane insulating glass is available with Low E and an Argon-gas fill.
- The meeting rail’s interlocking design secures sash tightly together around weather-stripping to help prevent drafts.
- Sloped sill prevents water from pooling in heavy rains.
- Closed-cell foam sill bulb protects against air and water infiltration at the sill.
- Easy-to-move sash remain in any open position because of a durable, constant force stainless steel coil spring balance system.
- Stainless Steel balance system will not rust or crack.
- Top and bottom sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Pop-out vent latch allows the sash to open partially for added ventilation.