Why choose Sears for vinyl siding installation?
Whether you’re having vinyl siding installed for the first time or are replacing existing vinyl or aluminum siding, the siding experts at Sears Home Services have the right siding color, quality and options for you.
- Sears vinyl siding is thick and flexible, so it resists buckling, even in hot weather.
- Vinyl siding from Sears is durable and low maintenance. It won’t chip, flake or scratch, and you can wash it with soap and water.
- Colors resist fading, even in direct sunlight–guaranteed.
- Sears offers a variety of soffits, fascia and accent trim to compliment the style of your house.
- Our work is backed by our satisfaction guarantee and a limited installation warranty. The siding is backed by the manufacturer’s lifetime transferable limited warranty.
What to expect with Sears vinyl siding installation
During your free in-home consultation, a Sears siding expert shows you our three qualities of vinyl siding—good, better and best—in a wide range of popular colors. You’ll also learn about your trim options. Based on your choices, we’ll give you an estimate.
If you choose Sears to install vinyl siding, the installer meets with you to explain the process and answer any questions you might have. You’re also assigned a project coordinator, who takes care of details like ordering materials and scheduling the installation to make sure things run smoothly.
For the installation itself, our installers follow guidelines set by the Vinyl Siding Institute. We also install 3/4-inch insulation behind the siding, which can help reduce your home’s heating and cooling costs. The installation crew keeps the work area clean during the job, and when the job is done, the installer inspects the work with you to make sure you’re satisfied with the results.