Sears Home Services, which is part of the Transformco family of businesses, consists of:
- In-home appliance and product repair.
- Home warranty business.
- Home improvement services.
- Sears PartsDirect appliance and product parts business.
Sears Home Services serves millions of customers across America through these businesses.
What is Sears Hometown Stores?
Sears Hometown Stores is a chain of locally owned and operated stores that offer appliances, mattresses, lawn & garden products and general merchandise stores that fits local area needs. Sears Hometown Stores filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on December 12, 2022.
Sears Hometown Stores is an entirely separate company and is not part of Sears Home Services or Transformco.
What Affect Will the Sears Hometown Store Bankruptcy Have on Sears Home Services?
The Sears Hometown Store bankruptcy will have no affect on Sears Home Services’ operations.
Sears Home Services will seamlessly continue serving its millions of customers across America. In fact, Sears Home Services continues to grow as we continuously add more Sears Technicians in our nationwide service areas.
How is Sears Home Services Growing?
Sears Repair continues to be the only nationwide network of appliance repair professionals. With our nationwide business, Sears Technicians stay busy year round.
We’re expanding our appliance repair business by hiring additional Sears Techs across the country.
In addition to hiring more repair professionals, we continue to invest in our technicians by enhancing benefits and expanding opportunities for success.
Here are some highlights of benefits that Sears Technicians enjoy:
- Great hourly rates – Earn up to $30/hour base salary, depending on your experience.
- Benefits – Comprehensive set of medical, dental, and vision benefits, and introducing an additional $4000 annual subsidy for associates with dependents!
- 401k match – Opportunity to contribute to 401k plan, with 100% company match up to 3% beginning in 2023
- More ways to earn – Average technician earns an additional $10,000+ per year in performance bonuses & sales incentives. Our top performing technicians earn more than $100,000 annually.
- Sign-on bonus – Based on experience, you can receive up to a $5,000 upfront sign-on bonus.
Sears Home Services is committed to investing in our technicians and sees that investment as key for our continued business growth.