Regular maintenance of your kitchen appliances can help prevent costly breakdowns and extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher and stove. A Sears Home Services technician can check all three appliances at the same time. The tech will check for proper functioning and make adjustments as needed to prevent excessive wear and tear.
Watch this video to see how Sears Home Services can help you keep your kitchen appliances in top shape:
During a Sears 16-point refrigerator inspection, the tech will:
- Check and adjust the thermostat, temperature controls and air damper as needed.
- Check refrigerator and freezer door seals.
- Inspect the defrost drain for blockage and leaks.
- Check for proper ice dispenser operation.
- Inspect the electrical system.
- Clean the condenser coils.
- Clean the refrigerator’s exterior.
- Check the water filter and advise of filter options if a new filter is needed.
- Check the automatic defrost cycle.
- Check defrost evaporator fan operation.
- Check cabinet level and adjust as needed.
- Inspect the ice bin for fresh ice and empty if needed.
- Check the water dispenser for proper water flow.
- Clean the drip pan.
- Clean the refrigerator and freezer door gaskets.
- Provide advice on cleaning and maintenance.
Schedule a Kitchen Appliances Clean & Maintain Package and the Sears tech will inspect and clean your dishwasher, range and refrigerator all at once. Keep all of your kitchen appliances lasting longer, running safely and efficiently with annual maintenance.