Sears Home Services is expanding our appliance repair business and we’re seeking enthusiastic service technicians to join our team this year.
Sears Techs enjoy working for an employer that focuses on:
- Work/life balance.
- Helping you meet financial goals.
- Individual health.
- Career development.
We invest in our Sears Techs to help make their lives better.
12 Great Ways that Sears Invests in Our Technicians
- Great hourly rates – Earn up to $30/hour base salary, depending on experience
- Benefits – Comprehensive set of medical, dental, and vision benefits, and introducing an additional $4000 annual subsidy for associates with dependents!
- 401k match – Opportunity to contribute to 401k plan, with 100% company match up to 3% beginning in 2023
- More ways to earn – Average technician earns an additional $10,000+ per year in performance bonuses & sales incentives. Our top performing technicians earn more than $100,000 annually
- Flexible schedules – Sears Home Services technicians are never on call. Choose 5 8-hour shifts or 4 10-hour shifts, whichever works better for you
- Plentiful overtime opportunities – Our technicians are in high demand. Supplement your income with additional hours!
- Year-round work – With Sears’ large-scale and wide product range, Sears cross trains technicians to stay busy year round
- Expert training – Best in class training program. Tens of thousands of repair techs trained by Sears Technical Institute in the past 60 years. We will teach you the skills you need to succeed!
- Peer mentoring – Onboarding buddy and mentor technicians to help you grow your skills
- Career advancement – Many ways to advance and cross-train to keep growing your career. Our average tenure is >12 years! With opportunities throughout the nation, there is flexibility to move
- Easy tools – Sears provides company vehicle, uniforms, specialty tools, mobile phone & industry-leading app that eliminates paperwork and provides technical support
Why join Sears?
It’s not all about the pay and benefits. Sears offers you a chance to join a growing family of technicians who work together and enjoy what they’re doing.
We make it easy for you to climb aboard and take part in our tremendous growth during challenging economic times.
Launch your career with an industry leader that provides the only nationwide network of appliance repair professionals.
Now is the time to trust in the brand you have known for so many years and join Sears Home Services as a service technician.