Hot weather is just around the corner, so don’t wait to turn the air conditioning on for the first time to find out it doesn’t work. Regular maintenance is important to keep your heating and cooling units in top operating condition.
Here’s a video that shows how Sears can help get your air conditioner ready for summer.
Maintaining your air conditioner is complicated and best left to a service technician. Set up service for your AC and a Sears tech will:
- Check your control thermostat settings and review the settings with you.
- Check the air filter.
- Check electrical connections.
- Make sure the system controls and safety circuits work properly.
- Lubricate the blower motor, if necessary.
- Check the condenser coil and clean it, if needed.
- Mare sure the condensate pump works properly, if applicable.
- Check and clean the condensate drain line.
- Check the evaporator for adequate air flow.
Schedule a Sears Home Services Clean & Maintain package for HVAC today and be prepared for every temperature extreme.