Nothing takes a beating inside your home more than its flooring – from foot traffic to spills, your home’s floors take a beating day in and day out. Below are some of the most common problems and issues a well-loved floor may encounter. If your floor has any of these issues, you may want to consider a floor replacement.
1. Moisture Water damage is a common flooring challenge. Old or improper flooring installation can lead to many flooring problems, including: Rot, mildew, mold and failure.
2. Durability If you’re looking to replace your floors in your bathroom or kitchen, durability should be a primary concern. Improper materials can lead to the following: Resilient and crush resistance, wear resistance, material failure, foot traffic and abrasion
3. Color Retention Everyone wants their floors to remain bright and retain their shine, but unfortunately over time they may lose their luster. This discoloration can be caused by: Chemical resistance, staining, discoloration, resistance to cleaning products.
4. Fading If your flooring material is near windows that receive direct sunlight, fading can be a serious issue. This can lead to several problems: Loss of brightness, vividness disappearing, clarity vanishing.
5. Soil and stain resistance Let’s face it. Dirt and stains are unavoidable. Sears Home Services offers excellent tile cleaning service, but when selecting a material for these high-traffic areas, you should always choose flooring that is: Easy to clean, withstands dirt, resists soiling.
6. Appearance retention Above all, you want your investment to remain looking new as long as possible. This allows for: A better return on investment, looks newer longer and give you peace of mind.
At Sears Home Services, we know how big of an investment a home improvement can be, and we eliminate any worry about defective products and labor. Our goal is to satisfy you, and that’s why we provide the following:
- Written product limited warranty
- Written labor limited warranty
- Public liability protection
- Worker’s compensation protection
- Property damage insurance
Have peace of mind knowing that your investment will increase your home’s value and it will be protected by one of the most trusted warranties in the industry. Contact Sears Home Services today to learn more about your flooring options.