Updated November 9, 2023.
Sears Home Services is the only nation-wide provider of appliance repair in America. We have over 2500 technicians across the country and we’re in your neighborhood in Houston. We have over 80 service techs in Houston covering every zip code in the metro area.
Our technicians are highly trained in appliance repair and experienced in servicing all major types and brands of appliances including Kenmore, GE, Samsung, LG and Whirlpool. Sears Technician in Houston average over 10 years of experience in the field.
When you choose a service provider to repair your appliances, going with a trusted national company has 4 distinct advantages.
1. Reliable Service
Sears Technicians follow strict, standard procedures for accurately completing appliance repairs. Here’s how you benefit from Sears Techs following these proven standards:
- No guesswork. Structured diagnostic techniques used nationwide by Sears provide a logical approach to troubleshooting. Instead of guessing what might be wrong with an appliance, technicians follow a logical testing sequence to pinpoint the root causes of appliance failures. We fix appliance problems right so you don’t have to call us back for a follow-up visit.
- Efficient work. Proven diagnostic procedures save Sears Technicians time. They can quickly identify problems and determine if the appliance can be fixed right away or if replacement parts are needed. This reduces the time that you’re without your appliance.
- Cost-effective. Proven and accurate diagnostics reduce the chances of misdiagnosis, leading to unnecessary repairs or part replacements. This saves money because you’re not paying for unneeded parts and repair procedures.
- Safety. Proper diagnostic techniques and standard repair procedures also ensure safety. Some appliance issues may involve electrical or gas components that can be dangerous if mishandled. By identifying the problem accurately, technicians can take appropriate safety precautions. Sears Technicians always check reconnected gas lines for leaks and reconnect all appliance wiring properly to prevent dangerous accidents in your home.
- Extended appliance lifespan. Completing accurate diagnostics and following strict service procedures lead to more effective repairs. This means appliances are less likely to experience recurring problems, potentially extending their lifespan.
You’ll appreciate seeing Sears Technicians who can quickly and accurately diagnose and fix appliance problems when you choose Sears in Houston as your service provider. We provide the most reliable appliance repair service in the city.
2. Access to Nationwide Repair Data
When you choose Sears in Houston to repair your appliances, you’re getting technicians who benefit from the repair experience of more than 2,000 fellow techs across the nation. Sears Home Services shares proven techniques and repair information on common fixes for problems encountered across all brands and types of appliances. Collectively, we’ve seen it all. A Sears Tech will rarely encounter an appliance problem that hasn’t already been fixed and documented by another technician.
Nationwide sharing of best practices for fixing appliance problems helps our Sears Technicians quickly and reliably repair your appliances.
3. Easy Access to Quality Parts
Sears Technicians always use OEM (original equipment manufacturers’) parts when available to fix appliance problems. OEM parts are more dependable, fit properly and last longer than most aftermarket appliance parts.
Our Sears PartsDirect business unit dependably supplies technicians with OEM replacement parts needed for appliance repairs. Sears PartsDirect stocks parts for more than 400,000 appliance models.
Easy access to replacement parts helps Houston Sears Technicians repair appliance failures quickly and efficiently.
4. Seamless Appliance Replacement
Our Sears Technicians in Houston can provide you with help that many other service providers can’t offer.
When your appliance can’t be repaired or when you decide to replace the product rather than repair it, our techs give you exclusive help to seamlessly help you replace your appliance.
Along with help and incentives provided by the tech, you can visit our Sears.com Upgrade page to conveniently select a new appliance and get help with special financing.
We’ve consolidated all help, financing offers and savings into one location on our Upgrade page to make it easy for you to replace your appliances now. No hassles and no waiting.
Sears carries a wide selection of home appliances from top brands like Kenmore, GE, Samsung and LG. Get your new home appliances right away.
Many other appliance service providers don’t provide this unique help with replacing appliances.
In conclusion, choosing Sears for your appliance repair in Houston will provide you with quality service and benefits unmatched in the area. Whether you need reliable appliance repair or you wind up needing to replace an appliance, we’ve got you covered!