For more than 30 years, Sears Home Services in Kenosha has been completing home improvement projects and repairing, maintaining and replacing HVAC systems.
Our knowledgeable consultants from Sears Home Improvement of Kenosha will come to your home and explain your options, so you can choose the HVAC unit that’s right for your house and budget.
There are many heating and cooling options in Kenosha to suit your home and budget!
Sears sells and installs HVAC systems suited to every climate, every season, and every property size:
- Gas furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Central air conditioners
- Mini-split air conditioners
- Evaporative coolers
Is your current AC not cooling or furnace not heating?
We go beyond just installing a new heating or AC unit. We even check the condition of the ductwork and your home’s insulation, and make recommendations based on what we find. We also offer HVAC accessories such as built-in humidifiers, air filtration systems and programmable thermostats.
Our local Kenosha in-home consultations are always FREE, and every home improvement project is assigned to a project manager to ensure everything goes smoothly from start to finish.
Here’s why you should use Sears Home Services in Kenosha for your heating and AC unit services:
- Sears HVAC installation specialists are licensed, bonded and insured, and they follow all local and regional codes and regulations.
- HVAC Savings Program–every paid HVAC maintenance and HVAC repair service with Sears Home Services earns you dollar-for-dollar savings towards your next HVAC replacement, up to 10% of your new unit purchase price–and your savings never expire.*
- Home Advisor recently awarded us Best of Home Advisor, honoring Sears Home Services for extraordinary quality of work practices, customer service, ratings & reviews, and overall value.
Sears Home Services in Kenosha can help you with the following home improvements:
- Heating & cooling system repair or replacement
- Window replacement
- Vinyl siding installation
- Bathroom remodeling
- Roof replacement and roofing installation
- Kitchen remodeling
- Countertop installation
- Cabinet replacement and refacing
- Flooring installation
- Garage door and entry door installation
Let the Sears Home Services’ experts in Kenosha help you complete your projects.
Get started now! Simply call or click the “Get A Free Estimate” button to schedule your free in home consultation. Please note that not all products and services are available in all areas.
*Credit/savings accumulate over the life of the program