Look no further. We service heating and cooling needs in all neighborhoods around Moorestown and it all begins with just one phone call.
For more than 30 years, Sears Home Services has been making homes more comfortable. We can warm or cool your home. We can even refresh a home’s interior with a small change like refaced cabinets or a new countertop — or with a big update like a remodeled bathroom or kitchen.
Your project may not be as big as other new construction around the Moorestown area, but our local specialists treat every Sears Home Services project, big or small, as an important and special endeavor.
Is it time to install a new furnace, central air conditioner or other type of whole-house heating or cooling unit? No need to step one foot out your door. Our knowledgeable consultants from Sears Home Services of Moorestown will come to your home and explain your options, so you can choose the HVAC unit that’s right for your house and budget.
Rest assured there are many HVAC options in Moorestown. Sears offers a full line of Carrier® and EXCLUSIVE Kenmore® brand heating and air conditioning systems, including ENERGY STAR® rated units. Sears sells and installs HVAC systems suited to every climate, every season, and every property size:
- Gas furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Central air conditioners
- Mini-split air conditioners
- Evaporative coolers
To make sure your new HVAC system does the best job it can do, we go beyond just installing a new heating or cooling unit. We even check the condition of the ductwork and your home’s insulation, and make recommendations based on what we find. We also offer HVAC accessories such as built-in humidifiers, air filtration systems and programmable thermostats.
Remember, our local Moorestown in-home consultations are always FREE, and every home improvement project is assigned to a project manager to ensure everything goes smoothly from start to finish.
Still not convinced?
- Sears HVAC installation specialists are licensed, bonded and insured, and they follow all local and regional codes and regulations.
- Sears offers a Price Match Guarantee to make sure you get the best deal. We guarantee your satisfaction, and provide a product warranty and manufacturer-backed installation warranty for years to come.
- Home Advisor recently awarded us Best of Home Advisor 2017, honoring Sears Home Services for extraordinary quality of work practices, customer service, ratings & reviews, and overall value.
Look around your home and decide what home improvements Sears Home Services in Moorestown can help you with today?
- Heating & cooling system repair or replacement
- Window replacement
- Bathroom remodeling
- Kitchen remodeling
- Countertop installation
- Siding installation
- Painting and coating (in select markets)
- Cabinet replacement and refacing
- Flooring installation
- Garage door and entry door installation
Get started now! Call to book your appointment today and let the Sears Home Services’ specialists in Moorestown help you complete all of your projects. Please note that not all products and services are available in all areas.