Whether you’re having vinyl siding installed for the first time or are replacing existing vinyl siding, the siding specialists at Sears Home Services in Houston have the right siding color, quality and options for you.
Although some Sears stores may have closed, Sears Home Services still sells and installs vinyl siding in addition to heating and cooling systems, windows, roofing, kitchen and bathroom improvements, in all neighborhoods around Houston. Simply call or click the “Get A Free Estimate” button to schedule your free in-home consultation.
No need to step one foot out your door. The knowledgeable specialists from Sears Home Services of Houston will come to your home for a free in-home consultation to discuss your home improvement project.
If you are interested in siding, we’ll show you our three qualities of vinyl siding–good, better and best–in a wide range of popular colors. And we’ll explain your trim options. Finally, we’ll give you an estimate based on your choices. Low monthly payments, instant credit and financing are available.
You can make a dramatic difference in your home’s exterior with vinyl siding from Sears in Houston. Vinyl siding is long lasting, low maintenance and affordable–you save time and money.
Sears vinyl siding is thick and flexible, so it resists buckling, even in hot weather. It’s durable and low maintenance so it won’t chip, flake or scratch, and you can wash it with soap and water. We offer more than 400 colors–all of which offer trusted protection against fading, even in direct sunlight, guaranteed.
Sears in Houston also offers a variety of soffits, fascia and accent trim to compliment the style of your house. Shutters make your windows pop, and scallops bring unique detail to your siding. Traditional shake style siding is also available and adds charm to any home.
Here’s what you can expect from Sears Home Services in Houston:
- An installer meets with you to explain the process and answer your questions.
- A project coordinator assigned to your job takes care of ordering materials and scheduling the installation.
- Installers carefully follow guidelines set by the Vinyl Siding Institute.
- The crew installs 3/4-inch insulation behind the siding to help reduce your home’s heating and cooling costs.
- The installation crew keeps the work area clean during the job.
- When the job is done, the installer inspects the work with you to make sure you’re satisfied with the results.
All work is backed by a Sears warranty and satisfaction guarantee and all siding products are covered under trusted warranties. The siding is also backed by the manufacturer’s lifetime transferable limited warranty.
For decades, Sears Home Services in Houston has been helping homeowners like you complete a long list of home improvement projects. Home Advisor recently awarded us Best of Home Advisor 2019, honoring us for extraordinary quality of work practices, customer service, ratings and reviews, and overall value.
Sears Home Services in Houston can help you with the following home improvements:
- Vinyl Siding installation
- Heating & cooling system repair or replacement
- Window replacement
- Bathroom remodeling
- Roofing repair and replacements
- Kitchen remodeling
- Countertop installation
- Cabinet replacement and refacing
- Flooring installation
- Garage door and entry door installation
Get started now! Simply call or click the “Get A Free Estimate” button to schedule your free in home consultation and let the Sears experts help you complete your siding installation or replacement–and other home improvement projects.
Please note that not all products and services are available in all areas.