For more than 30 years, Sears Home Services has been completing home improvement projects and repairing, maintaining and replacing HVAC systems near you.
Our knowledgeable, local HVAC consultants from Sears Home Services of Lone Tree will come to your home and explain your options, so you can choose the HVAC unit that’s right for your house. Our local Lone Tree in-home consultations are always FREE, and every home improvement project is assigned to a project manager to ensure everything goes smoothly from start to finish.
We have many heating and cooling replacement options in Lone Tree to suit your home and budget!
Save $500 + get 10% off the remaining balance on HVAC systems of $1,500 or more. See details.
Sears sells and installs HVAC systems and HVAC units suited to every climate, every season, and every property size:
- Gas furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Central air conditioners
- Mini-split air conditioners
- Evaporative coolers
Is your current AC not cooling or furnace not heating?
We go beyond just installing a new heating or AC unit. We even check the condition of the ductwork and your home’s insulation, and make recommendations based on what we find. We also offer HVAC accessories such as built-in humidifiers, air filtration systems and programmable thermostats.
Here’s why you should use Sears Home Services in Lone Tree for your heating and AC unit services:
- Sears HVAC installation specialists are licensed, bonded and insured, and they follow all local and regional codes and regulations.
- HVAC Savings Program–every paid HVAC maintenance and HVAC repair service with Sears Home Services earns you dollar-for-dollar savings towards your next HVAC replacement, up to 10% of your new unit purchase price–and your savings never expire.*
- Home Advisor recently awarded us Best of Home Advisor, honoring Sears Home Services for extraordinary quality of work practices, customer service, ratings & reviews, and overall value.
Check out these other home improvements that Sears Home Services can help you with too:
- Heating & cooling system repair or replacement
- Window replacement
- Composite cladding and vinyl siding installation
- Bathroom remodeling
- Roof replacement and roofing installation
- Kitchen remodeling
- Countertop installation
- Cabinet replacement and refacing
- Flooring installation
- Entry door installation
If you’re looking for new siding, ASCEND® Composite Cladding by Alside is now available in many areas of the country! It’s an exciting alternative to standard siding that provides the high-end look of real wood without the maintenance. It’s available in 20 designer-inspired colors and offers a Class A Fire Rating, a wind load resistant up to 180 mph and a lifetime non-prorated warranty. Call us to see if it’s available in your area.
Let the Sears Home Services experts in Lone Tree help you complete your home improvement projects.
Get started now! Simply call or click the “Get A Free Estimate” button to schedule your free in-home consultation. Please note that not all products and services are available in all areas.
*Credit/savings accumulate over the life of the program