You might not be prepared for winter, but your snow blower should be. Get ready for the snowy season with our Snow Blower Clean & Maintain service.
|Our snow blower Clean & Maintain Service includes: |
||3. Test & Verify |
- Check ignition system, carburetor, throttle, and choke controls.
- Clean engine cooling fins.
- Change oil.
- Check manual starter and electric starter if so equipped.
- Replace spark plug.
- Lubricate moving parts: pivot points, cables, augershaft, and drive plate zerk.
- Lubricate, inspect, and adjust drive belts and/or chains as applicable.
- Test overall operation of equipment and ensure that all safety features are fully operational at the time of service.
- Oil is included.
- Replacement parts, repair service, labor for repairs and tax are additional.