Looking for that perfect repairman? Let Sears Home Services help walk you through the process of finding the technician you’ve been looking for.
We’ve all been there, waiting hours for a repairman who arrives late or doesn’t show up at all. And we know how frustrating it can be when a technician arrives unprepared and unable to handle the repair service. Not to mention those unexpected charges that can mysteriously appear on an invoice, for an essential (and expensive) part no one mentioned before.Despite all of this, we continue to hold out hope that the perfect appliance repairman is out there somewhere. And he is. It’s simply a matter of knowing what to look for.
Here are the 5 traits you should look for in an appliance repairman:
- Dependable: He’s available when you need him and arrives prepared, with the right tools to handle the task efficiently.
- Honest: He will communicate the pricing in advance, so there are no surprises on the invoice.
- Reliable: He brings his “A game” every time, providing accountability and expertise to each visit.
- Respectful: He shows good manners and is respectful of your home — taking off his shoes or wearing protective footwear. Best of all, he cleans up after the job is done.
- Organized: He documents all repairs and keeps track of appliance warranties — so there’s one less thing for you to worry about.
Looking for the full package? We bring the highest level of professionalism and expertise to each home repair project, with the backing of Sears behind every order. Our technicians keep a history of your home repairs and their work comes with a 90 day guarantee* that homeowners can count on. The Sears Appliance Expert is certified to complete the tasks at hand, and will never make a mess out of your home or your home repair project. Find a local appliance repair technician in your area today.
*If, within 90 days from the date of your repair, your appliance fails to operate for reasons related to the original appliance service, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in material or workmanship. We will also perform any maintenance or repairs related to the original appliance service free of charge. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.