A simple system check-up of your Air Conditioning and Heating system prior to the summer and winter seasons can help safeguard your home’s comfort standards against breakdowns.
Sears services ALL major brands and models of central heating and cooling systems, furnaces, boilers and air conditioning systems. Here’s what Sears HVAC experts do during a comprehensive HVAC maintenance check:
- Check thermostat settings – review with Home Owner.
- Check electrical connections.
- Lubricate blower motor if applicable.
- Check and clean condensate drain line.
- Check condensate pump operation.
- Check system controls and safety circuits for proper operation.
- Check air filter.
- Check flue piping for proper operation. (HEATING SEASON)
- Check gas / oil connections, gas valve operation, gas pressure if needed, pilot burner as needed, heat exchanger if accessible, and burners for peak efficiency. (HEATING SEASON)
- Check condenser coil and clean if appropriate.
- Check evaporator for adequate air flow.
- Check operational performance.
At your maintenance appointment, ask your technician how you can enroll in the Sears Maintenance Advantage Program which includes two HVAC tune-ups a year for less than $13 per month**. As part of this annual Program, for any additional HVAC repair appointments scheduled, we will waive the service charge if we complete the repair and we’ll give you 15% off parts and labor.
If you need HVAC repair, we can fix any brand of whole house air conditioning or heating system, no matter where you bought it. Whether your system is a Kenmore®, Carrier®, or any other brand, your local Sears technician has you covered.
What sets Sears HVAC repair apart:
- We service all brands, no matter where you bought it
- Agents standing by 24/7 to make your appointment
- A call before we arrive to let you know we’re on our way
- A complete, written estimate before we begin any work
- Detailed system diagnostics to get to the root of the problem the first time
- 90-day warranty on repair work‡
- Satisfaction guaranteed^
- Ask your technician about financing options for your repair job
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- A/C and heating system replacement
What if your system is past its prime? The average service life of a whole house HVAC unit is 10-14 years. We evaluate your heating & cooling needs with a free in-home consultation so you get the perfect fit for your house. Stay comfortable year-round with ENERGY STAR®-rated HVAC systems from Sears.
These are just a few of the systems and accessories we have to offer:
- Central Air Systems (Central Air Conditioning)
- Packaged Air Conditioning
- Heat Pumps
- Packaged Heat Pumps
- Gas Packs
- Mini Split Systems
‡ Refer to the 90-day warranty details for more info. ^ See the Satisfaction Guarantee for details. ** $149.99 annual fee.