We Know Snow blowers
Why Snowblower Maintenance?
When the snow starts falling fast, your snowblower has to work when you need it.
A quick, expert snowblower maintenance service can help ensure that you can fire your snowblower up with confidence every time – even in the most extreme conditions.
Save 20% on snowblower maintenance. Offer ends soon. Get coupon
What we do for Snowblower Maintenance service:
- Check ignition system, carburetor, throttle and choke controls. Clean engine cooling fins. Change oil
- Check manual starter and electric starter if so equipped
- Lubricate moving parts; pivot points, cables, auger shaft, and drive plate zerk
- Lubricate, inspect and adjust drive belts and/or chains as applicable
- Test overall operation of equipment and ensure that all safety features are fully operational at the time of service
- Oil is included
- Replacement parts, repair service, labor for repairs and tax are additional