1-800-424-2047Call Us Today
WE KNOW SNOWBLOWERS
Why Snowblower Maintenance?pssssst
When the snow starts falling fast, your snowblower has to work when you need it.
A quick, expert snowblower maintenance service means you can fire your snowblower up with confidence every time – even in the most extreme conditions.
What we do for Snowblower Maintenance:
- Check ignition system, carburetor, throttle and choke controls. Clean engine cooling fins. Change oil.
- Check manual starter and electric starter if so equipped.
- Lubricate moving parts; pivot points, cables, auger shaft, and drive plate zerk.
- Lubricate, inspect and adjust drive belts and/or chains as applicable.
- Test overall operation of equipment and ensure that all safety features are fully operational at the time of service.
- Oil is included.
- Replacement parts, repair service, labor for repairs and tax are additional.
Blue Service Crew pros service all brands,...
Keep your splitter running sharp. We'll...