1-800-424-2047Call Us Today
WE KNOW SNOWBLOWERS
Why Snowblower Tune-ups?pssssst
When the snow starts falling fast, your snowblower has to work when you need it.
A quick, expert snowblower tune-up means you can fire your snowblower up with confidence every time – even in the most extreme conditions.
What we do for Snow Blower Tune-ups:
- Tune engine; check ignition system, carburetor, battery, and throttle and choke controls. Clean engine cooling fins, clean and inspect air filter. Change oil.
- Check manual starter and electric starter if so equipped.
- Lubricate moving parts; pivot points, cables, auger shaft, and drive plate zerk.
- Lubricate, inspect, adjust or replace as needed, all drive belts and/or chains as applicable.
- Test overall operation of equipment and ensure that all safety features are fully operational at the time of service.