When considering replacing your old roof and installing a new one, we understand that quality matters most. Sears Home Services has high-quality residential roofing products that will give your home a great look and lasting durability. Sears-authorized roofing contractors can help you put the pieces together to find the new home roof you’re looking for. Our contractors have the experience and know-how to install and repair your roof safely, and efficiently, and will also give you a roofing estimate ahead of time, so you’ll know how to plan for roofing costs. As one of the most trusted residential roofing repair services out there, you can relax knowing your home roofing installation will be done right, the first time, with Sears Home Services.
Interactive Roofing Tool
Sears Home Services is committed to providing you with the best possible home improvement solutions. That is why we proudly feature Owens Corning roofing products for your roof replacement. Owens Corning has been delivering transformational and innovative products since the 1930s, and has even provided some of the materials for the Apollo space suits. Our various product lines give you flexibility in features and budget so you can find the roofing products you need.
25 Year Supreme 3-tab Shingle
• Distinct color blends
• Features the most weathering-grade asphalt available
• Fiberglass mat core
• 60 mph wind resistance warranty
• UL Class A fire rating
• Resists roof discoloration due to algae growth
Lifetime 3-tab Shingle
• Supersealing Action
• Rated for 110 MPH winds
• Tru-Bond sealant grips tightly to the shingle above for superior bonding strength
See how our premium Owens Corning asphalt shingles stack up to the competition:
If you’re looking for a new way to spruce up your home, replacing your roof can be a great place to start. Roof replacement is a functional upgrade, which means it’ll give a fresh new look to your home and also help to reduce energy bills and protect your home from inclement weather. Take a look at these before and after picture of roofing projects to get a sense of what a new roof can do for your home.
76.2% of reviewers give us a TOP ranking of 100% satisfied
We chose Sears because we wanted a financially strong company handling our biggest home improvement project. Our job was done on time. We were happy every step of the way, and without risking our money. When we faced a glitch concerning our sky widow, we were not charged additional money. The problem was handled swiftly. Sears truly has a unique niche of providing quality home improvement and security of investment.
I just want to thank you so much for sending the repair crew to fix all the things the original contractor broke or just never finished. He was such a pleasure after the other fellow. This installation crew was polite and checked everything before they left. They even found rainspouts I didn’t know were missing. This is the kind of worker that I expect from Sears. Thank You.
Roofing Installation Process
One major benefit of working with Sears Home Services is that we only use skilled labor to work on your new roofing installation project. Our service specialists focus their craft solely on roofing installation. This is important, because it gives you peace of mind that the job will be done properly the first time and our installation crew will be fast and efficient.
Our professional installation process involves the following:
1. Add Fiberglass blown-in insulation, rafter-attic baffles & guttering (optional)
2. Tear-off of old roof and haul away debris
3. Add WeatherLock self-sealing ice and water barrier products
4. Add #30 or double #30 underlayment with galvanized eave drip
5. Add Owens Corning Starter Shingle Products
6. Add Owens Corning Shingles
7. Add Ventsure ventilation products and undereave ventilation products
8. Add Owens Corning hip and ridge shingles
9. Inspect all work and add finishing touches
With Sears 15 Step Assurance Process, you know your roofing project is done correctly and completely - the first time! Click through the steps to see exactly what we do at each step.
Sears Home Services prides itself on efficient and professional roofing installation services. Engaging in a large home improvement project can be a stressful situation, but we endeavor to make the replacement process run smoothly and quickly. Here's what makes us different from the rest:
• Our work crew hauls away all demolition debris and cleans the work area thoroughly once the project is completed
• We believe in full transparency. You'll know how many people are coming out to work on your project, and your project coordinator is available by phone or email any time you have a question or concern
• We show up on time, professionally dressed and ready to serve you
• We respect your property and privacy
• Sears has been in business for over 125 years, and we're known for backing up our products
Have you ever hired a company that talked a good game, but when it came to performing the work, their workmanship was less than desirable? We know how frustrating that situation can be, which is why when you hire Sears Home Services, you will not encounter this problem. We only hire quality technicians and contractors who are fully vetted. Check out our satisfaction ratings to see what our customers say about our work.
Master Certified Technicians and Contractors: Our team goes through rigorous testing and training. They learn and follow the Sears Standard Operating Procedure for all of our roofing installations and often exceed normal standard installation procedures.
Skilled Labor: Sears Home Services only hires the best labor in the business. Our roofing contractors specialize in roofing installation and repair. They don't work across multiple products.
Detailed Vetting Process: If we hire a sub-contractor to assist with your home improvement project, all of them go through a rigorous vetting process which includes routine background checks, fiscal health, and training on the Sears Standard Operating Procedure.
Licensed and Insured: Everyone who steps on your property will be licensed and insured against the unlikely event of property damage or bodily injury.
When you choose to replace your home's roof, trust Sears Home Services to have the products you want and the hassle-free, warrantied** installation you need, at your convenience. When you schedule your free in-home consultation, you get the facts upfront, and that includes the price.
During your consultation, you’ll also have an opportunity to visualize your dream home and new roof with our interactive design tool. It goes without saying that you expect your new roof to reflect what your imagination inspired, and that the products, colors and styles are a reflection of your personality. But do you know which home improvement approach works best for you?
• You can trust us to be there through the life of your project and equipment. Sears has been in business more than 125 years. When the life of a home renovation project should last 15 to 20 years or more, why call someone else? More than 69% of contractors fail within the first 7 years.
• We provide complete project management from start to finish. When you contract with us, we assign a dedicated project manager to your roofing installation project. Their role is to coordinate all aspects of the completion of your project including permitting, ordering of materials, local sub-contractor management and more. You deal with only one person who is dedicated to your complete satisfaction across all the elements of the work. No need to worry about buying the materials yourself from one place, finding contractors to do the work or coordinating delivery and work scheduling between the two.
• As part of our service, we fully qualify and vet the local sub-contractors and technicians who work on your home. This includes bonding and insurance, background checks, quality control of their work effort and much more.
• We do it right the first time! Trusting a Sears team ensures your system is installed correctly the first time. Our experienced teams know your local markets, this experience will allow you to avoid costly and timely reworks insuring proper installation and performance from the start.
When you choose Sears Home Services for a free consultation, you will receive personalized service and attention from the minute our project coordinator or consultant shows up at the door. Our professional, experienced consultants and coordinators are employees of Sears Home Services, and they have gone through a rigorous training program to answer all of your questions about our premium roofing products and installation process.
Reasons to schedule an appointment today:
• Same Day/Next Day appointments available
• Helpful customer service representatives standing by 24/7 to schedule your appointment and answer your questions, or you can always contact us online
• A call before we arrive to let you know we’re on our way
• A complete, written estimate before we begin any work
• Personalized attention to detail to select the right type, color, and accents for your roofing project
If your roof continues to leak no matter how many times you patch it or you've noticed your energy bills continuing to rise, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with Sears Home Services.
The goal of Sears is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase of home improvement products and services. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please let us know by:
Calling Sears Home Improvement Products at
1-866-239-2666 option 4
Emailing a request to ApptServices@searshomepro.com
Upon receiving your request, our customer service team will act promptly to achieve your satisfaction subject to the Limited Warranty on Installation described in your contract and our cancellation and Returns Policy for Sears Home Services described below. Your satisfaction is important to Sears.
At Sears Home Services, we know how big of an investment a home improvement can be, and we eliminate any worry about defective products and labor. Our goal is to satisfy you, and that’s why we stand by our Satisfaction Guarantee.
We provide the following:
• Written product limited warranty
• Written labor limited warranty
• Public liability protection
• Worker's compensation protection
• Property damage insurance
Have peace of mind knowing that your investment will increase your home's value and it will be protected by one of the most trusted warranties in the industry. Contact Sears Home Services today to learn more about our quality roofing and financing options.
**Ask your Sales Project Consultant about written limited warranty details.
± See the License Information for more details.
+ See the Satisfaction Guarantee for details.
We're here for you.