Trust Sears Home Services for all of your furnace repair needs. Whether your high efficiency furnace is leaking or you have a furnace that’s not heating properly, we can help with your next repair. Our HVAC Service Technicians will troubleshoot and diagnose your furnace problems to determine the issues and will provide you with a detailed cost estimate before any furnace repair service is done.
The efficiency of your furnace is measured in AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). The higher the AFUE rating, the greater the efficiency of the unit. As your furnace ages or experiences technical difficulties the efficiency of the unit will lower. With regular furnace maintenance, you can extend its life and help keep it at peak performance. A visit from your expert Sears HVAC Technician can help your furnace continue to perform at its best. And, if you need a new furnace, Sears offers furnaces that range from 80% to 96.7%.
Don’t forget, we can offer furnace repair service on any brand of furnace, no matter where you bought it. Whether the furnace uses oil, natural gas, or propane, you can trust that our expert Sears Heating and Cooling Technicians will do the job right. Sears Home Services is your one-stop shop for all of your furnace repair service needs.
What’s more, we guarantee all appliance repairs with our 90 day parts and labor warranty*.
* Limited 90 Day Warranty on Parts: If, within 90 days from the date a repair part is purchased, that part fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Sears or A&E will furnish a replacement part, free of charge.
Service Warranty: If, within 90 days from the date of repair, a customer's merchandise fails to operate for reason related to the original complaint or repair service, Sears or A&E will perform any labor related to the original complaint or repair service free of charge. If the service was provided on a product used for commercial or rental purposes, this warranty applies for only 30 days from the date of service.
If the service performed was Preventive Maintenance (PM) and a repair on a customer's merchandise is scheduled within 90 days of the PM, Sears or A&E will apply half of the amount paid for the PM to the subsequent repair.
10-Point Check for Heating Systems
- Check entire furnace for loose or worn parts, abnormal vibrations and proper venting
- Check the furnace heat exchanger, if accessible
- Check the furnace electrical circuit, including thermostat and thermostat wiring
- Check furnace gas valve operation, adjust gas pressure if needed
- Check, clean and adjust pilot burner as needed
- Check furnace air filter
- Check ignition system
- Check and lubricate blower motor
- Check electrical/safety circuits for proper operation
- Operate furnace and adjust for peak operating efficiency