1-855-522-6785Call Us Today
A/C & Heating System Preventive Maintenance
It only takes two visits a year from your local Sears technician to help keep your system running at its best. Make Preventive Maintenance your new routine today and help safeguard against costly breakdowns in the future. Contact Sears today to schedule your visit.
Comprehensive Heating System Maintenance Checklist
- Check thermostat settings – review with Home Owner.
- Check electrical connections. As needed, measure motor current.
- Lubricate blower motor if applicable.
- Check and clean condensate drain line.
- Check condensate pump operation.
- Check system controls and safety circuits for proper operation.
- Check air filter.
- Check flue piping for proper operation.
- Check gas / oil connections, gas valve operation, gas pressure if needed, pilot burner as needed, heat exchanger if accessible, and burners for peak efficiency.
- Check condenser coil and clean if appropriate.
- Check evaporator for adequate air flow.
- Check operational performance.
A/C & Heating System Repair
We can fix any brand of whole house air conditioning or heating system, no matter where you bought it. Whether your system is a Kenmore®, Carrier®, or any other brand, your local Sears technician has you covered.
What to expect:
- A call before we arrive to let you know we’re on our way
- Detailed system diagnostics
- A complete, written estimate before we begin any work
- Agents standing by 24/7 to schedule your appointment
Think you might be interested in a new system?
A/C & Heating System Replacement
The average service life of a whole house HVAC unit is 10-14 years. Is your system past its prime? Take advantage of the giant gains made in energy efficiency over the last decade and help stretch your energy dollar farther with our wide selection of ENERGY STAR®-rated units. We can visit your home and evaluate your AC & heating needs to find the perfect fit. Trust your local Sears technician to get the job done right. Get started today.
We accept Sears Card, Sears MasterCard, Sears Gift Cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, cash and checks for all in-home repair services. Our repair technicians will process payment and any coupons or discounts at the time of service.
Have a warranty or Protection Agreement? Then you are entitled to free support from our Technical Specialists. Call 1-800-424-2047 for help to get your product working again and to schedule an in-home repair visit, if necessary, to make sure your product gets fixed right.