if paid in full within 18 months
when you use a qualifying Sears card.*
CHOOSE A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
Why Sears Home Services?
Your choice in a home improvement company is a big decision. As the nation's largest provider of home services, you can count on us as your trusted partner for premium vinyl siding installation. You can choose from a full selection of popular colors and styles that won't scratch, peel, or flake off††, making your home's exterior virtually maintenance-free. We bring the showroom to you with solutions to fit any budget and complete turn-key project management for every job. We offer convenient and affordable financing options^^^ and our warranties†† are the best in the business. Trust Sears Home Services for vinyl with a proven record.
Features of Sears Vinyl Siding:
- Easy to maintain and keep clean. Wash occasionally with soap and water.
- Exclusive brand names like Weatherbeater®.
- Weather-resistant, wood-grain texture panels in a variety of popular colors.
- Insulation underlay system provides a flat surface for installation purposes and insulates the house at the same time.
Advantages of Siding from Sears:
- Covered by a lifetime transferable limited manufacturer's warranty against peeling, chipping, denting and cracking††.
- May help increase the value of your home†.
- Our highly trained, reliable professionals are dedicated to your complete satisfaction.
- Installation by Sears-authorized licensed± contractors.
Every Siding Project from Sears Includes:
- Exclusive products and quality installation.
- A project coordinator to stay with you every step of the way.
- Sales and service from a company that consumers have trusted for over 100 years.
- Satisfaction guaranteed^.
Your choice in a home improvement company is a big decision. We make it easy and convenient – we bring the showroom to you!
Request a FREE in-home design consultation to see for yourself how vinyl siding from Sears can beautify your home!
*Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 18 months or if you make a late payment. See Important Deferred Interest details. IMPORTANT DEFERRED INTEREST DETAILS (when offered); Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period or if you make a late payment. With credit approval, for qualifying purchases made on a Sears card (Sears Commercial One® accounts excluded) Sears Home Improvement Account (sm) valid on installed sales only. Offer is only valid for consumer accounts in good standing and is subject to change without notice. May not be combined with any other promotional offer. Sears Cards: As of 10/3/2011, APR for purchases: Variable 7.24%-27.24% or non-variable 14.00%-29.99%. Minimum interest charge: up to $2. An Annual Membership Fee of up to $59 may apply. See card agreement for details. Sears cards are issued by Citibank (South Dakota), N.A. Sears Solutions cards are issued by HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A.
Sears Home Improvement Products, Inc. is a division of Sears Roebuck and Co. See the License Information for more details.