CHOOSE A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
Why Sears Home Services?
Your choice in a home improvement company is a big decision. As the nation’s largest provider of home services, you can count on us as your trusted partner for energy efficient Weatherbeater® custom entry door installation. ENERGY STAR®-rated custom entry door systems provide security, peace of mind and greater energy efficiency^^ than your drafty old door. We bring the showroom to you with solutions to fit any budget and style and complete turn-key project management for every job. We offer convenient and affordable financing options^^^ and our warranties†† are the best in the business. Make a dramatic entrance with Sears Home Services.
Features of Sears Entry Doors
- Continuous steel edge for strength and better security.
- 20- and 24-gauge steel construction with a poly-core fill that looks like natural wood.
- Weatherbeater brand doors.
- More than 90 entry door styles to complement your home.
Advantages of Entry Doors from Sears
- Professional installation by licensed± contractors.
- A full one-year limited warranty†† on installation.
- Satisfaction guaranteed^.
Every Entry Door Project from Sears includes:
- Turn-key installation.
- A project coordinator to stay with you every step of the way.
- Sales and service from a company that consumers have trusted for over 100 years.
Your choice in a home improvement company is a big decision. We make it easy and convenient â we bring the showroom to you!
Request a FREE in-home design consultation to see for yourself how a new entry door from Sears can beautify your home!
Offer ends 9/30/11. Offer not valid on prior sales or in combination with any other offer. ^^^ Subject to applicant creditworthiness; †† Ask your Sears Specialist for written limited warranty details; ±Click here for Home Services licensing information; ^^ Energy savings may vary depending upon your home and entry door product selected; ^ See the Satisfaction Guarantee for details.
Sears Home Improvement Products, Inc. is a division of Sears Roebuck and Co. See the License Information for more details.