1-800-497-4402Call Us Today
What’s better than a great meal? Not doing the dishes.
What We Do for Dishwasher Installationpssssst
- Check pump and motor shaft for leaks (to help avoid expensive pump problems in the future)
- Check and clean clogged upper and lower spray arm nozzles
- Clean out filters as well as debris in the circulation motor impeller
- Check condensation vent for blockage
- Check and clean dispenser operation
- Inspect the wiring for dangerous electrical issues
- Check heating element
- Make sure the unit is level and secured to the countertop or cabinets
- Check and clean door seal to prevent leaks
- Verify drain hose is installed properly
- Inspect for lime scale buildup and give prevention recommendations
- Review how to get the best results from your dishwasher
Professional dishwasher installation means you don’t have to worry about plumbing, electric or heavy lifting. Our one-year warranty protects you from unexpected problems. And our nationwide network has installation pros in your neighborhood right now.