Trust Sears Home Services for all of your boiler repair needs. Whether it’s a boiler leak repair, noisy pipes, or a boiler that refuses to heat, we can do it all. Our HVAC Service Technicians will diagnose your boiler to determine the issues and will provide you with a detailed cost estimate before any work is done.
The efficiency of your boiler is measured in AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). The higher the AFUE rating, the greater the efficiency of the unit. As your boiler ages or experiences technical difficulties, the efficiency of the unit will lower. With regular boiler maintenance, you can extend its life and help keep it at peak performance. A visit from your expert Sears HVAC Technician can help your boiler continue to perform at its best. Don’t forget, we offer boiler repair service on any brand of boiler, no matter where you bought it. Whether an oil or gas boiler, you can trust that our expert Sears Heating and Cooling Technicians will do the job right. Sears Home Services is your one-stop shop for all of your boiler repair service needs.
What’s more, we guarantee all appliance repairs with our 90 day parts and labor warranty*. And, when it’s time to replace your boiler, Sears has a wide selection of boilers to choose from in our exclusive Kenmore® line and quality Carrier® HVAC products.
* Limited 90 Day Warranty on Parts: If, within 90 days from the date a repair part is purchased, that part fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Sears or A&E will furnish a replacement part, free of charge.
Service Warranty: If, within 90 days from the date of repair, a customer's merchandise fails to operate for reason related to the original complaint or repair service, Sears or A&E will perform any labor related to the original complaint or repair service free of charge. If the service was provided on a product used for commercial or rental purposes, this warranty applies for only 30 days from the date of service. If the service performed was Preventive Maintenance (PM) and a repair on a customer's merchandise is scheduled within 90 days of the PM, Sears or A&E will apply half of the amount paid for the PM to the subsequent repair.
++Tax credit ends 12/31/13. Qualified product(s) must be installed by 12/31/13. See www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index for details.
10-Point Check for Heating Systems
- Check entire furnace for loose or worn parts, abnormal vibrations and proper venting
- Check the heat exchanger, if accessible
- Check electrical circuit to furnace including thermostat and thermostat wiring
- Check gas valve operation, adjust gas pressure if needed
- Check, clean and adjust pilot burner as needed
- Check air filter
- Check ignition system
- Check and lubricate blower motor
- Check electrical/safety circuits for proper operation
- Operate furnace and adjust for peak operating efficiency